I've updated this website page so you can find the following information and perform certain tasks all in one convenient location:
- Descriptions for the variety of massage styles I offer
- Session Lengths Available and Fees - simply click the PayPal drop-down button below the massage style description.
- Prepay for Sessions with Credit Card / Debit Card easily and securely through PayPal buttons conveniently located right below the description. You don't have to have a PayPal account.
- Still Accepted at Office - CASH or Personal Checks drawn on local banks for session payments or gift purchases.
- Gratuity Option PayPal Button - At your request, I've added a "Gratuity Option" PayPal button at the bottom of this page.
- Gift Purchase Option Here - You can purchase any massage style below as a gift, print out a Gift Certificate from my "Healthful Handouts" website page and your all set! Wonderfully convenient!
- "Gift Certificates" website page has unique gifts and service combinations. I'm also happy to help you customize a gift. Contact me.
Not Sure What Massage Style to Choose? I'd be happy to discuss your goals for your session in order to decide what massage style below would support those goals. Just phone or text me at 307-360-6325. You can also email me through this website by clicking the "Contact Me" website page.
Make Choices Below View Your Cart Here
This massage style is available at many massasge therapy practices and spas. What isn't well known is that the "classic" style is actually an invigorating (not rough) but invigorating massage with faster hand-work that warms muscles quickly. Because most people request a relaxing experience, the "classic" style is slowed down. Both are offered at Timbersong for you to experience.
Classic Invigorating Swedish - Not through with your busy day or feeling little sluggish? Re-energize with this up-tempo therapeutic massage that includes joint mobilization, rocking, and gentle stretches for the major joints. Renew and Revitalize!
Quiet Comfort Swedish Massage - Experience a deep sense of relaxation and peace with this therapeutic massage that improves circulation, increases range of motion and relieves muscle tension as it re-balances and de-stresses you.
Sacred Space Pregnancy Massage - Supportive and nurturing, this therapeutic bodywork focuses on the dramatic structural, physiological, and psychological ways the mother-to-be is changed and challenged through-out pregnancy, birth and postpartum. Each session is customized to meet a pregnant woman’s needs as they change through each trimester. (Handout Available)
Little Willow Infant Massage: “Loving Touch to Grow On” - Infant Massage helps your baby’s circulation, breathing, digestion and sleep. Also teaches your baby relaxation skills. Infant Movement relieves abdominal discomfort, relieves muscle strain caused by practicing new motor skills, encourages pleasure in physical activity, provides stimulation by changing babies visual, spatial and tactile impression of their environment, and promotes use of both sides of the body. (Private or small group 2-part class). Contact me for fees.
From the spiritual Hawaiian people, come these wonderful gifts below. It's with greatest respect to my teachers and the skills they've taught me, that I offer to you the new possibilities of health and well-being that come with these unique massage styles.
Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage (Maile Style)
Whole Body Lymphatic Drainage - Stimulates Blood Flow and Detoxifies Tissues - Warm Massage Oil Facilitates Long Strokes
This ancient Hawaiian healing style of massage with warm oil moves the body into timeless rhythm of the ocean and is known for it's use of deep, broad, flowing forearm and palm strokes that connect the upper and lower body. Any pain complaints are addressed. Careful, deep stretching and whole body lymphatic drainage stimulates blood flow and detoxifies tissues. A grounding massage that helps you reconnect with that place of peace within you.
Hawaiian Mana Lomi Massage Therapy
Relaxing yet Clinically Affective to Resolve Pain
This authentic Hawaiian massage from Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii is gentle but deep, relaxing yet a clinically oriented, problem-solving style.
- Soft yet firm, full palms contour the body with a rhythmical stroke that is gentle yet can be deep to the bone as the practitioner follows the release of muscular tension deeper into the tissues.
- Pressure is increased slowly yet specifically along the length of muscles, flushing the circulatory system and resetting muscle fibers back to a relaxed state.
- Compression / traction techniques on tendons further the message to muscles to lengthen.
- Joint tension is released with careful attention to the client's level of comfort with stretches and joint rotations.
Hawaiian Hot Stone Massage Therapy
Deep Heat Resolves Muscle Tension Two Massages in One Session!
This unique style is more than just laying hot stones onto the client. Combining two massages into one, the session begins by using the Mana Lomi massage style described above to prepare muscles for the stone work. Next, the water-heated stones held in the therapists hands not only offer a second massage but also used as a tool to address specific pain complaints. Unique to this style is how the client is gradually introduced to the heat of the smooth, black, basalt stones. Painful, tight muscles soften under the deep penetrating heat of the stones... relaxation follows.
You don't have a lot of time or your next massage is 2 weeks away but you're starting to feel stiff and sore. These shorter, 45 minute sessions can be just what you need. Address specific issues before more muscles are involved and you're in pain. Don't wait. Come in for a quick massage session.
On-the-Go Stress Buster (Upper Body Only) -This therapeutic massage for upper body targets just what you need and can inlcude a combination of back, neck, shoulders, arms and hands.
Many Miles Re-store (Lower Body Only) - Whether you’ve been on your feet a lot or sitting at a desk all day, this therapeutic massage for the lower half of the body can include a combination of hips, gluteals, legs and feet is sure to get you back on track.
Outcall Wellness Visits are appointments that provide a service of caring, compassionate touch for people who are physically unable to travel to the Timbersong Healing Arts office in Pinedale, Wyoming. This service is available to those who are...
- In the medical wing of the Sublette Center, Pinedale, Wyoming
- In Hospice or,
- At home recuperating from surgery or an injury.
Communities that are available for this service include Pinedale, Boulder, Cora and Daniel, Wyoming mailing addresses. Physical address must be within a 30 mile round-trip from my Pinedale office. Please contact me for additional information about ths service, to let me know what your situation is (or friend or family members situation) so I can answer your questions. Please Note: This service may not be available in your area during winter.
I've had requests from purchasers that they'd like to have a way to include a gratuity. Gratuity is at your own discretion and can now be applied by using the "Gratuity Option" PayPal button below.