I'm happy to offer the following Bodywork Services to support your good health and well-being. For the three sessions below, client's are fully-clothed while lying comfortably on a massage table.
This website page has been updated so you can find the following information and perform certain tasks all in one convenient location:
- Descriptions for the variety of Bodywork Services I offer
- Session Lengths Available and Fees - simply click the PayPal drop-down button below the bodywork description.
- Option to Prepay for Sessions with Credit Card / Debit Card easily and securely through PayPal buttons conveniently located right below the description. You don't have to have a PayPal account.
- Still Accepted at Office - CASH or Personal Checks drawn on local banks for session payments or gift purchases.
- Gratuity Option PayPal Button - At your request, I've added a "Gratuity Option" PayPal button at the bottom of this page.
- Gift Purchase Option Here - You can purchase any Bodywork Service below as a gift, print out a Gift Certificate from my "Healthful Handouts" website page and your all set! Wonderfully convenient!
- "Gift Certificates" website page has unique gifts and service combinations. I'm also happy to help you customize a gift. Contact me.
Questions? Don't hesitate to contact me. You can phone or text me at 307-360-6325. You can also email me through this website by clicking the "Contact Me" website page.
Make Choices Below View Your Cart Here
A gentle hands-on technique (developed by John E. Upledger, a licensed osteopathic physician, surgeon, researcher, teacher and author) helps detect and correct imbalances in the craniosacral system that may be the cause of sensory, motor or intellectual dysfunction. The rhythm of the craniosacral system can be felt as clearly as the rhythms of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems. Unlike those systems, both evaluation and correction of the craniosacral system can be accomplished through palpation. Even though the practitioner’s hand pressure seldom exceeds the weight of a nickel, the positive effects from this gentle pressure can be quite pronounced for many health problems such as headaches, neck pain, back pain, and TMJ dysfunction. CranioSacral Therapy, as developed by Dr. Upledger, is used by a wide variety of health professionals such as massage therapists/bodyworkers, dentisits, osteopaths, chiropractors and physical therapists. (Handout Available)
Inner Journey Energy Balancing
Centered, energized, relaxed, calm, a heightened sense of self and presence are descriptions that clients have expressed after experiencing this form of energy work. The effect lasts for varying periods of time. During the session, the energy centers (chakras) of the body are activated in an opening, spiral pattern while the practitioners hand is gently placed on or slightly above the client's body. The energy centers are then brought to approximately the same, equal intensity and connected with a smooth, balanced flow. Areas of discomfort, as indicated by the client prior to the start of the hands-on work, are then addressed more specifically. The spiral pattern is closed, ending at the heart center. (An energy balancing session, developed by Brugh Joy, M.D., is a wonderful alternative when certain health conditions contraindicate therapeutic massage.)
Soothing Ear Candling
Ear Candling is a home remedy that’s been around for centuries. People report feeling relief from ear wax build-up, middle ear infections, hearing difficulties and sinus pressure. A relaxing face and neck massage is also performed to help break up any additional congestion. Clients find sessions very relaxing. My training was by a Registered Nurse in 1998. I've kept this service in my practice all these years, because, when received by someone with proper training, high quality ear candles and knowledge of contraindications, this home remedy continues to provide positive results for many people. (Handout Available)
I've had requests from clients that they'd like to have a way to include a gratuity. Gratuity is at your own discretion and can now be applied by using the "Gratuity Option" PayPal button below.
Timbersong Healing Arts Office 307-360-6325