- Business Open -
COVID-19 Policies and Safety Protocols Still in Place
COVID-19 Enhanced Sanitizing Techniques Still in Place
IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT PURCHASES: If you plan to make purchases from this website, including gift certificates, I'm only seeing fully vaccinated clients until after the holidays then will review this policy January 2022.
Protocols for those with appointments, see below.
I'm always available to discuss my COVID-19 policies and safety protocols if you have any questions or concerns. You can phone / text me 307-360-6325 or email me on my "Contact Me" website page.
Owner / Certified Massage Therapist is Fully Vaccinated - My second COVID-19 vaccination dose was March 25, 2021. I had the COVID-19 booster shot October 27, 2021. I continue to use best practices when in public to support the health of my community, clients and family.
COVID-19: Current Policies & Safety Protocols Below Will Remain in Place Until January 2022
Why Policy Changed on who I see. Timbersong Healing Arts has stayed COVID-free while supporting client goals for good health and well-being during the ever-changing COVID-19 pandemic. I was able to do this until mid-August 2021 when COVID-19 cases with the now dominant Delta variant were confirmed in our county and Town of Pinedale (where my office is). The rapid escalation of confirmed cases, greater number of hospitalizations and more deaths than we ever had in 2020 required that I review and update my policies and protocols.
Policies & Safety Protocols Continue to be "Fluid" - Since the COVID-19 cases can rise and fall quickly, my protocols are "fluid" and continue to change in order to provide a safe and enjoyable experience. I'm hopeful that after the new year with cases way down, I'll be in a position to revisit my current policies and protocols.
IMPORTANT! Appointment scheduling is only with those who are fully vaccinated. - At this time, I'm not currently seeing those who are partially vaccinated or not vaccinated. I'm only scheduling appointments with those who are fully vaccinated with proof of vaccination due to the following:
- confirmed cases of the highly transmissible, and now dominant, COVID-19 Delta variant in Sublette County and Town of Pinedale,
- upcoming holidays with increased traveling which could cause a potential surge in cases,
- a profession where I can't social distance and do my job,
- a business in my personal home.
"Fully Potected / Vaccinated" Defined per Center for Disease Control (CDC) follows:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, like the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine like the Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.
"If it's been less than 2 weeks since your shot, or if you still need to get your second dose, you're NOT fully protected. Keep taking all preventative steps in public place like wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart from other people, avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated areas until you're fully protected. "
For Those with Appointments
What to Expect: COVID-19 Requirements
- Please bring Proof of COVID Vaccination by one of the following three, simple ways: original card, photocopy of original card or photo on your cell phone. I only need to view it and make a note in your case file that I've done so.
- Bring your own face mask that has ear loops. No bandanas or neck gators. You don't have to wear a face mask outside. You'll put your face mask on just before you enter through my front door. You'll wear your face mask when you're in the common areas of the house (entryway, living room, restroom). If you want to wear your face mask for any time you're on the massage table, of course, that's fine. When you leave the treatment room, you'll need to have your face mask back on until I sanitize your hands before you exit the front door. Once outside, you can take your face mask off. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me before coming to your appointment.
- If you forget to bring a face mask, let me know when I come outside to invite you in. I'll provide a face mask for you. The fee will be $2.
- Your Massage Therapist: I wear a face mask during your entire appointment. I've also completed my COVID-19 2-dose shot as of 3/25/21 and a booster shot 10/27/21. Since my business is out of my home, my husband and I screen ourselves and take our temperatures before I begin seeing clients that day.
- Enhanced Cleansing: Even though I'm not required by any health orders as of March 1 to perform required COVID-19 enhanced cleansing and disinfection protocols, I feel it's still necessary as long as there are cases of the contagious COVID-19 and the very contagious Delta variant in Wyoming, Sublette County and Pinedale.
- Things to Note: No one except those with appointments are allowed in the house. Please do not bring any drinks into the house. You'll have water available in the treatment room and the option of an organic refreshment at the conclusion of your session. Since most people have their cell phones with them everywhere they go and if you choose to bring your cell phone to your appointment, I'll need to wipe it with a sanitizing, cloth wipe.
Let's help each other move forward... together.