- Business Open -
GOVERNOR'S ANNOUNCEMENT 02/28/22. CHEYENNE, Wyo. – Governor Mark Gordon has announced he has begun the process to end Wyoming’s COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE) declaration effective March 14.
"As we see our case numbers and hospitalizations receding, it is time to begin the shift to a new phase. This virus will be with us for the foreseeable future and we should manage it appropriately,” Governor Gordon said. “That means being personally responsible for one’s own health and respectful of your family and neighbors. Use the tools we now have available and stay home when you’re sick.”
Quick Summary of Timbersong COVID Policies 5/1/22
- COVID-19 Policies and Safety Protocols Still in Place - They'll continue to be modified as the current transmission rate in the State of Wyoming, Sublette County and Town of Pinedale changes. I also must now consider a family member who is now a very high risk.
- COVID-19 Enhanced Sanitizing Techniques Still in Place
- SUBLETE CO. PUBLIC HEALTH REPORT: I'll be listening to the Sublette Co. Public Health report now provided only once a month instead of once a week.
- ABOUT MAKING APPOINTMENTS and PURCHASES: If you plan to make purchases from this website, including gift certificates and payments for appointments, I'm only seeing those who are fully vaccinated at this time. I also won't be seeing clients who are fully vaccinated and routinely travel internationally. (Protocols can and have changed. (More detailed information below.)
- WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR APPOINTMENT: Protocols for those fully COVID-19 vaccinated who have appointments, see below for specific information.
I'm always available to discuss my COVID-19 policies and safety protocols if you have any questions or concerns. You can phone / text me 307-360-6325 or email me on my "Contact Me" website page.
Kathleen Petersen, Owner / Certified Massage Therapist is Fully Vaccinated - My second COVID-19 vaccination dose was March 25, 2021. I had the COVID-19 booster shot October 27, 2021. I continue to use best practices when in public to support the health of my community, clients and family.
COVID-19: More Detail About Current Policies & Safety Protocols Currently in Place (May 2022)
Policies & Safety Protocols Continue to be "Fluid" - Since the COVID-19 cases can rise and fall quickly, my protocols are "fluid" and continue to change in order to continue to provide a safe and enjoyable experience at Timbersong Healing Arts.
IMPORTANT! Appointment scheduling is only with those who are fully vaccinated. - Even though our state and local transmission rate is currently low, I've postponed opening up services to include, once again, those who are partialy vaccinated or not vaccinated. This is because I now have a family member who is now a very high risk to consider. At this time, appointments are being scheduled with those who are fully vaccinated with proof of vaccination due to the following:
- a family member who is now a very high risk.
- increased summer traveling which could cause a potential surge in cases,
- a profession where I can't social distance and do my job,
- a business in my personal home.
"Fully Potected / Vaccinated" Defined per Center for Disease Control (CDC) follows:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, like the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine like the Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.
"If it's been less than 2 weeks since your shot, or if you still need to get your second dose, you're NOT fully protected. Keep taking all preventative steps in public place like wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart from other people, avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated areas until you're fully protected. "
Your Appointment at Timbersong Healing Arts
What to Expect
IMPORTANT: If you're not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment. Even before COVID-19, it was contraindicative to come to a massage or bodywork appointment if you were feeling ill.
- Please bring Proof of COVID Vaccination by one of the following three, simple ways: original card, photocopy of original card or photo on your cell phone. I only need to view it and make a note in your case file that I've done so.
- Bring your own face mask that has ear loops. No bandanas or neck gators. You don't have to wear a face mask outside. You'll put your face mask on just before you enter through my front door. You'll wear your face mask when you're in the common areas of the house (entryway, living room, restroom). If you want to wear your face mask for any time you're on the massage table, of course, that's fine. When you leave the treatment room, you'll need to have your face mask back on until I sanitize your hands before you exit the front door. Once outside, you can take your face mask off. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me before coming to your appointment.
- If you forget to bring a face mask, let me know when I come outside to invite you in. I'll provide a face mask for you. The fee will be $2.
- Your Massage Therapist: I wear a face mask during your entire appointment. I've also completed my COVID-19 2-dose shot as of 3/25/21 and a booster shot 10/27/21. Since my business is out of my home, my husband and I still screen ourselves and take our temperatures before I begin seeing clients that day.
- Enhanced Cleansing: Even though I'm not required by any health orders as of March 1 to perform required COVID-19 enhanced cleansing and disinfection protocols, I feel it's still necessary as long as there are cases of the contagious COVID-19 and the very contagious Delta variant in Wyoming, Sublette County and Pinedale.
- Things to Note: No one except those with appointments are allowed in the house. Please do not bring any drinks into the house. You'll have water available in the treatment room and the option of an organic refreshment at the conclusion of your session. Since most people have their cell phones with them everywhere they go and if you choose to bring your cell phone to your appointment, I'll need to wipe it with a sanitizing, cloth wipe.