Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement / Updates
from Kathleen Petersen, Owner/CMT
Questions: Call / text 307-360-6325 or email me through my "Contact Me" website page.
Current Status CLOSED - See 03/27/20 statement below
03/27/20- Continuation of Wyoming Statewide Public Health Order #3 - Continues to impose temporary order for businesses, including massage practices, to remain closed to members of the public through April 17.
03/25/20 Wyoming Statewide Public Health Order #3 - Imposes temporary order for additional businesses, including massage practices, to close to members of the public through April 3.
03/21/20 Appointments Temporarily Suspended by Kathleen Petersen, Owner/CMT
OPEN or CLOSED Updates -The voicemail greeting on my business cell phone (307-360-6325) will have a brief statement. For complete updated information, please check this website page.
I'm Still Available to You - If my office is closed, I'm still available to you for calls or texts on my business phone or emails through this website. For example, if you're having muscular pain, perhaps I can offer some self-care ideas you can do at home. If you just want to talk, let me know how you and your family are doing. I'me here for you. My office hours are still 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Any communications left after 8 p.m. will be returned the next day.
Timbersong Services Still Accessable
- Gift Certificates will give your gift recipient something to look forward to. To get started, check out my "Gift Certificates" website page. Purchase with Credit Card or Debit Card. Print Gift Certificate from this website. No expiration date for purchases after 3/21/20. Only redeemable when Timbersong office has re-opened. Contact me with any questions.
- Retail Wellness Products can still be ordered while supplies last. Inventory may vacilate or even stop depending on venders ability to produce products during the coronavirus outbreak. Contact me about what the payment and pick up process is.
Additional Services for These Challenging Times
- FREE Phone Consultations with Kathleen Petersen, Owner / CMT. For example, if you're having muscular pain, perhaps I can offer some self-care ideas you can do at home.
- If you just want to talk, let me know how you and your family are doing. Give me a call. 307-360-6325
- List of Alternative Care Practitioners who consult remotely (currently being prepared)
- Timbersong Wellness Blog and short videos on a variety of wellness topics. Have ideas for topics? Let me know.
We'll get through this...