Committed to providing professional, therapeutic massage and bodywork experiences to all my clients, the following are basic policies and procedures to serve a quide for new clients and regular clients of Timbersong Healing Arts.
- By Appointment Only - All sessions at Timbersong Healing Arts are "By Appointment Only" and will accommodate a variety of schedules with morning, afternoon, evening and Saturday appointments available.
- All phone calls, emails through my website and texts are returned as soon as possible the same day you contact me. Communications left after 8 p.m. wil be returned the next day.
- Business Location - Since I have a home business, the address is provided when you book your first appointment. For your convenience, I have a location map I can mail or email to you.
- Payment is expected at the conclusion of each session. Cash is accepted. Personal checks drawn on Sublette, Sweetwater or Teton County banks are accepted. I do not accept credit cards.
- Office Closures - There will be a written notice on the massage room bulletin board about any upcoming closures. The voice-mail greeting message on my business phone (307-360-6325) will also change to reflect any closures. Office closure information will not be on my home phone.
Specific Policies About Appointments
- 24 Hour Cancellation Notice Required - I require 24 hours notice if you're unable to keep your appointment or want to reschedule your appointment. If you cancel or late-reschedule with less than 24 hours notice, you'll be charged the full fee for the missed session. This fee will need to be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment. (I understand that unexpected events happen occasionally. It's my intention to be fair to all clients when these occasional situations arise.)
- Appointments booked with less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment can not be cancelled. If you cancel, you'll be charged the full fee for the missed session. This fee will need to be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- Late Arrival Policy - Your appointment time is reserved especially for you. If you arrive late to your appointment, please understand I can not extend your appointment time since it will take away from the client after you. Your session will still end at the scheduled time and you'll be charged the full fee.
- No-Show Policy - If you forget or consciously choose to forgo your appointment for whatever reason, that's considered a no-show. You'll be charged the full fee for your missed appointment. This fee will need to be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Statement on Intoxicants - For the safety of client and therapist, services will be denied to clients who display signs of alcohol or drug consumption when arriving for their appointment. Full payment for the session will be charged. This fee will need to be paid prior to their next scheduled appointment.
Sessions Strictly Therapeutic- All bodywork and massages are strictly therapeutic and therefore non-sexual. If a client makes advances toward the massage therapist, exhibits sexual intention or attempts to engage in sexual conversation the session will be terminated immediately and full payment for the session required.
Timbersong Healing Arts Office - 307-360-6325